Tonto Dikeh - “Remind My Kids I Love Them If I Die Unexpectedly”

 

“Remind My Kids I Love Them If I Die Unexpectedly” – Tonto Dikeh



Popular Nollywood actress, Tonto Dikeh, has left her fans worried after she shared a cryptic post on her Instagram stories on Sunday, July 2nd, IGBERETV reports.


In the post, the mother of one asked her followers to remind her kids of how much she loves them if she passes away unexpectedly

“If I pass away unexpectedly, remind my kids every time you see them how much I love them, how I would do anything in this world for them. This is all I want,” the post read.

https://instagram.com/stories/tontolet/3138081497616095179?utm_source=ig_story_item_share&igshid=NjZiM2M3MzIxNA==

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

BBNaija reunion: Eloswag, Chomzy fall apart

Shocking – Pregnant woman begs sister to sleep with husband, regrets action “I don’t want him to look outside” (video)

“This is incredible” – Video trends as Asake jumps into the Afronation crowd in Portugal (Watch) - intel region